Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Green beauty: Mascara

Oh! I forgot the mascara, and was reminded when I remembered I must buy some more :P

Mascara was one of those products that I had to really search for, and it's pretty important to go natural with this since it's so close to the eye! I first tried Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara (with it's gorgeous packaging!), and it's really good if you can find it (and if you don't mind paying $25 for mascara).

I then found Australian-made Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara, which is $28.95. The formula is very similar to the Physicians Formula, and wears very well.



Both products are excellent, and pure ... only criticism I have of the Ere Perez is that I only bought it a couple of months ago, and it's starting to dry up. Then again, I *know* that you should only keep mascara for a few months anyway for hygiene purposes ... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment