Monday, August 22, 2011

Craft for Misfits!

Heh heh - do you like my new pic?  I asked Anita to draw on my head ... but I didn't expect the lettering to be so gorgeous!!  :)

You *may* have noticed I've updated my blog theme ... I've had my website since 2005, and a lot has changed since then.  I've decided to re-brand, since I feel my website doesn't really match my personality and my work.  When I originally set it up, I wanted it to look very professional ... but now I've kinda changed my mind!  As Anita said, 'it's not very you' ... as soon as I changed this blog around she said 'now THAT'S more you!'.  Yep.

I spent a *lot* of money on my original website - so this time I'm doing it by myself using Wordpress.  I prefer Blogger, but it doesn't have the same functionality, so I'm keeping it separate.  I have a gorgeous designer working on a new Etsy banner, since all sales will be through Etsy - the ecommerce page is just getting too big and clunky!

The new site won't be up for a while yet ... but I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I loooove the picture! The hairstyle, the letters, your smile, it all fits very well together. ;o) Thanks for linking up on the world wide blog hop, I'm so glad I found you!
    love
    yaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Yaga - I've been enjoying perusing your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete