Thursday, November 3, 2011

More Flossie!

I received another order from the fabulous Jenica from Flossie Fern on Etsy - she closed the shop for a while, as she was moving house ... a disaster, as I had run out of hand cream at home!

I've tried quite a few hand creams, and have also made my own ... but these ones are the best!  They are pretty much identical to the ones that I have made myself (olive oil based salves), and come in many different fragrances ... as well as being *very* reasonably priced - in fact, it's cheaper for me to buy my salves from here than to make my own!


This time I ordered the Olde-Time Herbal Salve, which has a yummy herby scent.  I also ordered this pair of solid scents:


The Spooky Gal Collection is made up of 'Haunted Attic' (lavender and rose absolute) and 'Graveyard Dirt' (patchouli, spikenard and rose absolute).  They are both gorgeous, but my favourite is the latter - very deep and complex fragrance - YUM!

They're not as strong as the perfumes from For Strange Women, since they're larger and in a less concentrated form (like a more concentrated version of the salve, with an organic olive oil, jojoba oil and beeswax base).   I've decided to use them as a very strongly scented hand salve for work, as the fragrance makes me feel good every time I use it ;)

She makes the Salve in a whole range of fragrances - check out the selection here - there are so many more I'm looking forward to trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment