Can you see my gorgeous skull waspie that Anita bought me?
And here's the fantastic eyeball hair clip that I wore on my birthday:
There are a few things I want to get done before I'm 38 ... so here they are, and I'll see how many I can 'tick off' by next September!
- Get fitter. Yep, I realise that I have to start exercising - GASP! Anita and I are going to a class once a week that's a mixture of pilates, weight training and cardio. And a weird vibration machine :P
- Drink a lot of water every day. I've started using Habit Forge, which works on the premise that if you stick to something for 21 days it becomes a habit. It's great! I'm up to day 6 ;)
- Finish the Threefold Designs kids' kits, and the Red kit ... then stop doing kits for a while! I'm going to concentrate on creating one-off art pieces instead.
- Create a one-off cross stitch for sale at the next SALA Festival.
- Finish at least one tapestry that is good enough to hang in the house. That's a tough one!