OK, so I've literally just finished my first tapestry assignment for Year 3 ... gawd, the finishing-off bit is SO BORING!! Though I don't know one tapestry artist who hasn't said the same thing, so I'm not alone ;)
Here's the last panel done - it was based on a painting by Bruno Leti called 'Ewaninga Remnants'. The edges went in on the left hand side of this piece - probably because I was concentrating so hard getting the colours right. So, I didn't check the edge, and it just crept in on me! I must have taken the pic at a good angle, because it doesn't seem so bad here ;)
And here's the whole piece:
I just have to do the accompanying write-up, then it can be posted tomorrow. Of course, it's then onto the next assignment ;) I found the embroidery on the bottom panel more difficult than I expected ... but that's the reason for doing samplers - TO LEARN!!