Wednesday, May 16, 2012

random wednesday thoughts

Aaaah, I'm home today - getting started on my first 2D Design assessment!  No more days off until we move into our new house ... but more about that another time ;)

I finished Anita's 'seaside cowl' - even though she doesn't *look* excited, she loves it!  (well, I did snap this pic on the way to work on Monday :P)


And here is the progress on my Threefold Designs banner:


OK, better start reading through my homework!  Have a great Wednesday, everyone ;)

4 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous in her new cowl! What a lovely color on her :) Ohhhhh, a new house! How exciting and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish those colours suited me!! ;)

      We're moving in a month ... I'll definitely be posting pics! Let's just say it's an unusual house - but then again, we're unusual people ;) We'll be even closer to the ocean than we are now - but cliffs rather than beach!

      Delete
  2. It turned out so nice! The aquacolour is lovely.

    Are you going to move from a house to another? It really is a heavy job to move. I hope you don't have too much things to pack and carry. Wishing you good luck with the new house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are! After 18 months of renting, we've bought a house -only about 10 minutes away! We're going to start packing up this weekend, so it's not too stressful in a months' time ;)

      Delete