Sunday, June 10, 2012

i'm loving right now:

Some random things on a sunny (but cold) Sunday afternoon ... I'm sitting here surrounded by moving boxes, since we're moving on Friday - eeek!

Kittehs - here they are pretending they're on a bus:


Charlie likes to take up as many cushions as possible:


We suspect Frankie has been getting cold lately (as she keeps getting under our covers in bed!), so Anita decided to buy her a little coat ... we got as far as putting her 2 front legs in, but she wasn't very impressed, HA!


So we decided to put her in a crochet cave in the bean bag instead:


I have a new winter coat!  It's a purple/magenta colour, and is SO WARM!  Sorry for the crap pic, but you get the idea ;)


My new Mirrix Loom - an action shot of me warping it up - it's so nice to have a mini-loom for trying out ideas ;)


And, since we're moving I thought I'd better finish off this little coin purse that I started a while ago - turquoise leopard print!  It's now finished, and just needs to be sewn up and the clasp glued on.


And of course I've started something else - another little purse, this time hot pink and lighter pink bats.  Bit subtle, huh?  :P


OK, if you made it this far, thanks for reading!!  :)

10 comments:

  1. Just thinking of Frankie in that coat is making me laugh / cough. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it *was* a very good idea - in theory anyway! ;)

      Delete
  2. maybe compressing the fur made her colder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was the lack of dignity - you know what cats are like ;)

      Delete
  3. LOVE that coat. gah, I don't envy you having to move. :( I hate moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a *very* warm coat!!! Yeah, moving is annoying - but it's to a really cool house (next update will have a sneak peek!)

      Delete
  4. wow those purses in the making look great the colours just pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I'm not really into neutrals, haaaha!!!

      Delete
  5. Moving sucks, but you do get to find all sorts of interesting treasures while unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That *is* true ... though I hope that we haven't accumulated too much stuff in only 18 months!! ;)

      Delete