Friday, July 13, 2012

products i am using at the moment


I stole this from the Color-Spirit-Attitude blog!

Shampoo:  Organic Instinct Natural Shampoo
Conditioner:  Nature's Quest Natural Conditioner
Styling Products:  lots of Final Net Salon Hairspray
Hair Mask:  -
Shower Gel:  Natural Instinct Natural Body Wash
Body Moisturiser:  Dr Bronner's Magic All-One Organic Lotion - Patchouli Lime
Face Mask:  Beeswax Natural Health & Harmony Carrot & Avocado Face Mask
Moisturiser:  Jojoba oil, and MyChelle Replenishing Solar Defense SPF 30 for day, and MuLondon Organic Rose Moisturiser at night
Cleanser:  Jojoba oil to remove makeup, followed by Natural Instinct Foaming Face Cleanser
Foundation:  Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline mineral foundation in 'Frisky Persian'
Powder:  -
Concealer:  Meow Cosmetics Purrrfect Cover Concealer in 'Frisky Persian'
Blush:  Meow Cosmetics VIP Blush in 'Wench'
Bronzer:  -
Highlighter:  -
Eyeshadows:  Mainly Black Rose Minerals and Meow Cosmetics
Eye Primer:  Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer
Eyeliner:  Blinc liquid eyeliner
Mascara:  Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara, Black
Lashes:  Experimenting with e.l.f. and Black Cherry so far ...
Lipstick:  Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in 'Rhubarb' and 'Fig'
Lipgloss:  See above - it's a combo ;)
Perfume:  Natural perfumes by ForStrangeWomen and Plume
Nail Colour:  Don't use often, but 'Zoya' brand if I do ;)

Pretty excited that the only real 'nasty' products I use are hairspray and the Blinc eyeliner (haven't found a good mineral eyeliner yet).

What are your favourite products?  Let me know the link so I can have a peek!

6 comments:

  1. I am so curious to try Burt's Bees products, I don't think I can find any where I live (Transylvania) :(
    p.s. My dirty mind made me read Dr Bronner wrong at first, hahaha xD

    http://colorspiritattitude.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, Burt's Bees are awesome, I think they're from the US. As I'm getting older, I realise how much I hate lipstick ... so I only use Lip Shimmer these days ;)

      Delete
  2. By the way dudette, I tagged you for a blog award, go to my blog and check it out <3

    ReplyDelete