Thursday, August 2, 2012

my week so far in pictures ...


Stitching the Bats bookmark - I originally designed this as a PDF pattern for someone on Etsy ... I'm going to make it available as a kit in my shop soon ;)


Part of a massive wool order I received last night - *swoon*!


After receiving a HUGE kit order (woooohoooo!!), I decided I really needed to stock-take my supplies - here are the 'wool bags' that are part of each kit:


And speaking of the huge order, here are some of those kits ready to be posted:


Last night Anita was excited to get her first organic fruit & veg box from Jupiter Creek Farm!  Hopefully her vegie patch will supplement this box in the near future ;)


Aaaand, here's a a kitteh pic to finish off with ... why is it that as soon as cats see something where it shouldn't be, they just *have* to sit on it??


I hope everyone else is having a good week too!   :D

6 comments:

  1. kittahs and plastic wrap, I don't get it. My kitty used to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When I first became a kitteh-mama, Anita told me that all you need to do is put a piece of paper on the floor, and a cat will sit on it ;)

      Delete
  2. The bat bookmark is so cool!

    I wish I had a kitty. Hopefully the next place I live will let me have one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A few people have been commenting on my various bats designs, so I think I'll make quite a few available in various forms ;)

      Yeah, kittehs ROCK!!

      Delete
  3. We used to have plastic bags hanging in our shed and we often found skinks in them - great rustling noises that were a bit disturbing till we discovered what was making the noise.
    i just love getting parcels like your wool one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, how cute! But yes, I can imagine it would have been disturbing at first ;)

      Wool ... mmmm ... !

      Delete