Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Awesome Band Alert - Rule Of Thirds



I love finding awesome new music! I was listening to Cathedral 13 while weaving, and heard this amazing song ... it was by a band called Rule Of Thirds, so I googled them and found they were from Adelaide (where I live) - how bizarre!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we saw them live last Friday night and they were amazing! Such energy!!

Have a listen to their demo HERE. It's available for purchase on cassette (which is such a trend at the moment - WHY???), but you can also download it from the Systems Of Romance blog.

And here's the song I'm including on September's Cannibal Roses show:



Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Let me get this, YOU are Cannibal Roses? I listen to Cathedral 13 like all the time, I find lots of amazing music there, they even played my boyfriend's deathrock project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa, yes I'm Michelle Bichos from Cannibal Roses (on Saturdays), and I also co-host Shadowplay with Anita Nervosa (on Sundays).

      Which band is your boyfriend in?

      Delete
  2. I tagged you for the Liebster award. Have a look at my post, http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/liebster-award.html for the questions! :)

    ReplyDelete