Sunday, March 24, 2013

first cowl available!



Finally, I've finished my first cowl for sale!  I wove myself this one (a single-length cowl in charcoal and black), and wove an identical one that I will be selling for $40 plus postage.  If you're interested, please email me at michellethreefold@gmail.com.

More info and pictures can be found on this post - I really need to get myself a mannequin/jewellery bust ;)

Here's a pic of Anita in her double-length cowl - I will have to weave a few of these for sale too, as most people seem to want one to wrap around twice.


Personally, I'm too short (and busty!) to wear double length cowls, so I'l stick with the single ;)  I think for the moment I'll put the cowls up on my Facebook page first, then put them on my Etsy and Storenvy pages later.


4 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful, Michelle! Maybe I could order one after the move. I'm afraid if I bring one more thing into the house before then, I might be disowned! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lynne! And yes, I wouldn't want to get you in trouble by tempting you with even *more* possessions, LOL!! :P

      Delete