Sunday, April 28, 2013

'shadowplay do dragonfly'


Anita and I had an awesome time DJing at the gorgeous Dragonfly Bar last night!

Unintentionally, I ended up looking very 80s ;)



Fishnet top:  Lip Service, customised by me
Lace top:  Metalicus
Corset:  Drac In A Box (my favourite corset!)
Skirt (which you can't really see):  Punk Rave
Necklace:  Borrowed from Anita

We keep forgetting to take photos when we're out, but I snapped one of Anita DJing:


And she snapped one of me at 2.00am, looking a bit worse for wear ;)


We had a fantastic night!  I didn't write down what I played, but here's what I remember (not necessarily in the correct order):

FIRST SET:
-  'Sahara' by Stimmen Der Stille
-  'Religion' by Ascetic
-  'Sarah' by Cabaret Grey
-  'Incubus Succubus II' by X-Mal Deutschland
-  'Liquid Sensation Display' by Il Giardino Violetto
-  'Communion' by Ikon
-  'In Her House' by Screams For Tina
-  'Masquerade' by Vendemmian
-  ' Rebecca' by Big Electric Cat
-  'Skin Trade' by Disjecta Membra
-  'Death Disco' by Exedra
-  'Hey Ho Armageddon!' by Bloody Dead And Sexy
-  'Blood On The Bats' by Tot Licht
-  'No More Moon' by Rule Of Thirds
-  'Sleeping Screams' by The Cemetary Girlz
-  'Release The Bats' by The Birthday Party

SECOND SET:
-  'Waves Of Sorrow' by Jerusalem Syndrome
-  'The Judas In Me' by Subterfuge
-  'Metropolis' by Droserae
-  'Cauldren Of Cerridwen' by Disjecta Membra
-  'Sleepwalk' by Christian Death
-  'Dust In The Cathedral' by Eat Your Make-Up
-  'Le Vene Di Lucretia' by Le Vene Di Lucretia
-  'Before I Wake (London Mix)' by Seraphim en Pleurs
-  'La Parata Del Circo' by Bohemien
-  'Children Of Tomorrow' by Deadchovsky
-  'Stuck' by Rule Of Thirds
-  'Broken Pieces' by Black Ice
-  'She Cries Alone' by Skeletal Family
-  'Death Valley '69' by Lydia Lunch & Sonic Youth

2 comments:

  1. I love your makeup! That necklace is really cute with the rest of your outfit, love it!

    ReplyDelete