Sunday, May 19, 2013

photoshoot by the sea

Anita, Tam and I did an impromptu photoshoot down the end of our street - dramatic landscape eh?

Although I've covered it on my main website, here are some of the images anyway ... firstly, my absolute favourite!


And a few model poses - seriously, these girls are awesome!!  :O


I'll be slowly adding them to my Facebook page ... have you 'liked' me yet?  And I've finally figured out how to do miniature 'galleries' on my main website - check out the Infinity Scarves page!  I must say, Blogger is so much easier to update than Wordpress - probably why I update more here than over there ;)


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's at the end of your street? I'll say it's pretty dramatic - so beautiful!! As are the models, the photographer and the scarves ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehe, yep we're pretty lucky! It's a walking trail along the cliffs ... makes for a good back-drop ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the photos and the moebius wrap/scarf. You are giving me the willies, making me think about other social media. I think Blogger is my limit, I have resisted Facebook so far and hope to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! - Facebook *can* be a nuisance, but it's really good for business! To be honest, I mainly use it for Threefold and the radio shows ;)

      Delete