Thursday, July 25, 2013

siouxsie!


I'm on a Facebook group called Siouxsie (The Banshees & Other Creatures), and have noticed people posting all sorts of clippings and articles ... I remembered that I had some interesting things in my collection, and thought I'd better scan them.

Here are a few to start with ... about 20 years ago I bought a stack of 12" discs from a second hand record shop, and a few of them had the lyrics (probably from Smash Hits magazine) stuck on the disc protector - priceless!





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll be scanning more stuff soon ... I've got some old articles too ;)

      Delete
  2. I love her so much! Her music, and I adore her unique style, she really had a way with outfits! Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still remember when I first heard Spellbound on a compilation at the age of 15 - it was then that I had to collect EVERYTHING!!! ;)

      Delete