Saturday, February 22, 2014

hello cooler days!!


FINALLY the heatwave has broken (for the moment) - we've had some lovely weather over the last week or so (today is 24C/75F) - much better than the 45C/113F we've been suffering through ;)

So I thought I'd convince Anita to come down to the local beach for some pics - would you believe I actually modelled for one????  My hair is much better for product shots now (too many colours detracted from the scarves), so I chose one that matched my hair ;)


But Anita is still my 'official' model (I'm just moonlighting!) - she has the model figure ;)


Don't you just *love* this colour? 

My other 'official' model Tamara has moved back to the UK for a little while ... but she sent me pics of herself wearing her dark grey Geometric scarf in Dublin:




She'll be taking more pics very soon ... so stay tuned ;)

10 comments:

  1. Yes, a bit of colder weather is so nice, isn't it! You look great, the scarf matches your hair so well! Anita and Tamara too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful! And thank you so much ;)

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that you gals are FINALLY getting some relief from the heat! We've been reading all about how absolutely horrible it's been for you this year ... which scares me for our own summer. *shudder* Though I have to admit, I really need some warm, sunny weather. My garden is seriously pulling at my soul.

    You two are just beautiful and I think you BOTH make marvelous models! And as always, your weaving inspires me. I'm DYING to get back into my fabric arts ... and painting. Crazy. Must be the spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have our summer!! The South Australian summer is so dry, it hurts my eyeballs (literally!).

      I'd be totally lost without my creative pursuits - can't wait to read about yours ;)

      Delete
  3. I think you MUST keep the one you're modelling - it looks fantastic with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I think I'll have to .... or weave myself another one ;)

      Delete
  4. I wish I could enjoy the weather, but the constant changing has made me really sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I've heard that from quite a few people - change of weather does affect a lot of people's immune systems. I love it though ;)

      Delete
  5. Lovely ladies and lovely scarves! :) I like your new hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese! Yes, it matches more things, not so overpowering ;)

      Delete