Monday, April 14, 2014

new hair!


I was BORED with my Peacock Blue hair .... so decided to change it.  My only problem is, I couldn't get the blue completely bleached out, because that part of my hair is in rubbish condition.


So I bought Manic Panic's 'Cleo Rose' - it's a fairly new colour, so I couldn't find that much info online about how it turns out - it's supposed to be more magenta than Hot Hot Pink.

My hairdresser bleached my hair (lightly!), and we put the Cleo Rose over the top, hoping it would turn out purple with magenta roots.  That's exactly how it did turn out, so that was a win!


The more magenta I put in, the brighter it will become - but I'm in love!!  :D

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Weirdly, hardly any colour comes out when washing ... but that might be because that part of my hair is in awful condition from too many colour changes!!

      Delete
  2. Wowza! It looks amazing!
    I am hoping to achieve some nice kind of gradient like that... someday, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an accidental gradient, haa! ;)

      Delete