Thursday, November 6, 2014

non-chemical bb creams

I apologise for being so slack on the 'green beauty' part of this blog - I assure you I still keep looking for great chemical-free products ... I just keep forgetting to let others know about them!

Lately my favourite products have been so-called 'BB Creams' - I have found two great ones that I'd like to share with you for a no-nasties alternative.

Aevitas Active Organics - SPF15 Anti-Ageing BB Tinted Moisturiser
I love this one especially as it is made in South Australia (I always prefer to buy local when possible!), and has SPF15, which is very important all year round in Australia ;)  I wear this sometimes with no other makeup, as it acts as a light foundation - very nice!

Lily Lolo - BB Cream
This one is made in the UK, and is also great!  The drawbacks of this one are no SPF factor, and the choice of only two colours.  I'm fine with the lightest one, but this may not be good for those paler than me. The price though is excellent - I just wear sunscreen underneath ;)



Let me know if you have come across any non-chemical BB creams!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for natural products. I use Aveeno oatmeal moisturiser and bodywash, my doctor actually advised them as good for sensitive skin. Have you heard of the brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, but they are full of chemicals! A lot of companies practise 'greenwashing', saying they're natural but still full of parabens :(

      Delete